Author: Diana Hunter
In Me, Myself & Food: Conquering the Struggle Against Overweight &
Obesity Without Dieting, award-winning author and nutrition researcher
Diana Hunter provides a frank and informative outside-the-box look at the
causes of weight gain and how to easily and effectively deal with them
once and for all. Topics covered in include:
Order this title now
• The real tools you need to lose and maintain weight—and how to use them
• A smarter way to use your willpower.
• Why diets fail—and how to avoid the diet trap.
• What you really need to know about nutrition to get and stay slim.
• Easy strategies for managing social and on-the-go eating.
• Ten proven tips for effective, beat-the-system food shopping.
• The inside scoop about food advertising.
• Why diet and exercise is such a winning team.
• How to be a lean machine for life