1. Books purchased through Consumer Press are returnable between
90 days and one year of the publisher's invoice date/receipt date.
Books returned after one year will be accepted if edition is still
2. Return permission must be requested in order that packaging
and shipping instructions may be issued. Call 954-370-9153 Monday
through Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST.
3. Notice of shortage or non-receipt must be made to Consumer Press
within 30 days of the shipping/invoice date for domestic shipments;
60 days for foreign.
4. Books damaged in transit are not the responsibility of the publisher.
Claims for damaged books should be made to the carrier.
5. Returns must be accompanied by company packing slip listing
quantity, title, author, original invoice number, and invoice date.
Books returned with this information will be credited at 100% of
invoice price minus shipping. All other returns will be credited
at a 60% discount rate. Books purchased through wholesalers should
be returned to same.
6. Routing: Ship books via parcel post (book rate) prepaid or UPS
prepaid to Consumer Press, Attn: Returns Department, 13326 Southwest
28th Street, Suite 102, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33330-1102.
7. Returned books must arrive in resaleable condition. Damaged
books will not be credited.
8. Credit memos will be issued toward future purchases.
Thank you for contracting with Consumer Press.